Sunday, August 21, 2011

New Work In Progress





I just want to give a sneak peak of a new work in progress. I always have a lot of different projects that I'm working on simultaneously in order to feed my different artistic needs. One of which is a large body of work that I'm creating in order to have a proper exhibition. I'm also determined to enter at least one piece of work for next years Royal Academy Summer Exhibition. Of which the prospect of my participation makes me very excited!

Other than all of that, the real motivation behind these paintings are the process. I am normally a really concise planner of paintings, whether it be color palette, subject matter, etc. For these paintings I am using a more whimsical, expressionist approach, that I find very soothing and meditative.

1 comments:

Amy said...

WOW! It's so hypnotising! I've never seen anything like it and I can't wait to see more. I'm so proud of you!

Post a Comment